Andersons Creek Primary School has a compulsory uniform policy with a uniform based on our school colours of navy blue and white.
The uniform consists of:
- Navy or white polo shirt with the school logo on the left breast. These polos are available with either short or long sleeves.
- Navy bottoms (shorts, skorts or pants) in a plain colour with no stripes or logos.
- Summer dress with a blue/white/navy check.
- Box pleat tunic or skirt with a royal/navy blue check.
- Navy bomber jacket with white rib striping and school logo on the left breast.
- Hooded navy windcheater with the school logo on the left breast.
- Navy hat which must be worn outside for all of terms 1 and 4.